You know what’s handy? Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead. So here it is, our list of fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday, September 18, 2018.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 a.m.] 260LA is hosting a Sandro sample sale September 18-23. Score deals on the French label’s men’s and women’s ready-to-wear, shoes and accessories.
2. [2 p.m.] G&B coffee located inside Grand Central Market will host a free coffee cupping demonstration at 2 p.m. led by an experienced barista. FREE
3. [5:30 p.m.] Food Truck Bazar at the California Heritage Museum.
4. [6 p.m.] The Story So Far promote their newest release, Proper Dose, with a live performance at Amoeba Hollywood.
5. [7 p.m.] R&D, a monthly meet-up for creative professionals at the Ace Hotel’s Segovia Hall. FREE
6. [7 p.m.] Rooftop Cinema Club screensThe Greatest Showman at NeueHouse in Hollywood.
7. [7 p.m.] E.P. & L.P. in West Hollywood continues their stylish cinema series Melrose Rooftop Theatre with a screening of Back to the Future 3.
8. [8 p.m.] Movie Nights at Tropicana Bar located at The Hollywood Roosevelt hotel will throw Angelenos a movie night series every Tuesday night from 8 to 11 p.m. from June through September by the David Hockney painted Tropicana Pool. Screening this week is Ed Wood.
9. [8 p.m.] Put Your Hands Together with Cameron Esposito and Rhea Butcher at the UCBT Franklin.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $55 tix to Universal Studios Hollywood Horror Nights (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.