You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Friday, Sep. 2, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [noon] LA County Fair
2. [4 p.m.] 626 Night Market.
3. [5 p.m.] Vegan Street Fair Nights in NoHo.
4. [7 p.m.] Shakespeare in the Park offers free donation-based Shakespeare performance at the Old Zoo in Griffith Park this month “The Tempest” will run Wednesdays through Sundays. FREE
5. [7 p.m.] Dance Downtown at The Music Center: Disco Night. FREE
6. [7 & 9 p.m.] Alchemist’s Lab Escape Room Treasure Hunt. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
7. [7:30 p.m.] LA Times hosts The Taste, the ultimate epicurean pop-up and block party over Labor Day weekend, Sep 2-4, at the Paramount Pictures Studios backlot.
8. [8 p.m.] Unauthorized Musical Parody of Troop Beverly Hills. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [various] First Fridays! FREE
10. [various] Cinecon Classic Film Festival
DEAL OF THE DAY: $29 tix for Knott’s Scary Farm (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.