As you probably already know we do a twice-weekly rundown of our favorite to-dos and happenings around Los Angeles (pushed out Monday AM and Thursday AM).
However, it occurs to us that sometimes event-seekers just want stuff that’s down-and-dirty, cheap-and-easy.
With that in mind, here are 10 quick, fun ideas for this weekend each costing less than $10 that might be good to keep on your radar.
For all prices listed we’ll generally note the true cost including any service fees, as sometimes is the case with our ticket-affiliate partner Goldstar.
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind that while we retain complete editorial control of our content, for some of the ticketing options provided we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links.
10 Under $10
1. [$7.50-$10] Electric Dusk Drive-In screens: Fast Times at Ridgemont High. SATURDAY (via Goldstar)
2. [FREE] First Fridays art walks! FRIDAY
3. [FREE] Dance Downtown at The Music Center featuring a disco theme. FRIDAY
4. [FREE] Open Call 2016 art exhibition at Barnsdall Park. FRIDAY–SUNDAY
5. [FREE] 67th annual Long Beach Greek Festival. SATURDAY-MONDAY
6. [FREE] 5th annual Power Festival. SATURDAY
7. [FREE] Buskerfest in Downtown Long Beach. SATURDAY
8. [FREE] Fiesta Hermosa. SATURDAY-MONDAY
9. [FREE] Hike the Observatory Trail with Ranger Ernie. SUNDAY
10. [FREE] Pool party at the Shade Hotel in Manhattan Beach. SUNDAY
5 MORE Things…
Here are 5 other things to do this weekend that may not be under $10 but still are worth knowing about:
- LA Times’ The Taste FRIDAY-SUNDAY
- Vegan Street Fair Nights FRIDAY-SATURDAY
- 3rd annual FOLAR Fish Derby SATURDAY
- Rockin’ Rainbow Harbor Cocktail Cruise SATURDAY-MONDAY (via Goldstar)
- LA County Fair FRIDAY-MONDAY
- BONUS: 10 Fun Things to do for Labor Day in Los Angeles
Want more? Check out all of our full list of 45 awesome things to do this weekend in Los Angeles or visit the We Like L.A. Events Calendar page.
Make sure to sign-up for our email list so you’re always in the loop regarding happenings around the city.