You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Saturday, Sep. 3, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [8:30 a.m.] 3rd annual Friends of the L.A. River Fish Derby.
2. [noon] Long Beach Greek Festival. FREE
3. [noon] LA County Fair
4. [1 p.m.] South L.A. PowerFest. FREE
5. [2 p.m.] WET Carnival at the Queen Mary.
6. [4 p.m.] 626 Night Market.
7. [5 p.m.] Vegan Street Fair Nights in NoHo.
8. [6:30 p.m.] Electric Dusk Drive-In screening of Fast Times at Ridgemont High.
9. [8 p.m.] Star Trek parody of Mozart’s Abduction from the Seraglio at The Ford Amphitheaters.
10. [various.] LA Times’ The Taste
DEAL OF THE DAY: $29 tix for Knott’s Scary Farm (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.