You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Sunday, Sep. 4, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 a.m.] Fiesta Hermosa.
2. [11 a.m.] Rock ‘N’ Roll Flea Market.
3. [noon] Long Beach Greek Festival. FREE
4. [noon] LA County Fair
5. [1 p.m.] First Sundays Shade Hotel Pool Party. FREE
6. [4 p.m.] 626 Night Market.
7. [5:30 p.m.] Barnsdall Art Park Wine & a Movie Night.
8. [7 p.m.] Fleet Week with The Hollywood Canteen at the Battleship IOWA.
9. [various] Alchemist’s Lab Escape Room Treasure Hunt. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [various.] LA Times’ The Taste
DEAL OF THE DAY: $29 tix for Knott’s Scary Farm (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.