You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, Sep. 5 (Labor Day!), 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 a.m.] Fiesta Hermosa. FREE
2. [10 a.m.] LA County Fair.
3. [10:30 a.m.] Monrow Sample Sale in Venice.
4. [10:30 a.m.] $1 record sale at The Record Parlour in Hollywood.
5. [11 a.m.] Labor Day Music Festival featuring Snoop DoggLos Lonely Boys, Poncho Sanchez, and more. (via Ticketfly)
6. [noon] 67th annual Long Beach Greek Festival. FREE
7. [2 p.m.] California Sol at the Ace Upstairs in DTLA. FREE
8. [8 p.m.] The East Side Jazz Jam at The Hi Hat.
9. [various] LA Fleet Week at the Port of Los Angeles. FREE
10. [various] Cinecon Classic Film Festival
DEAL OF THE DAY: Dark Harboar at the Queen Mary for $15 (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.