You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday, Sep. 6, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [1 p.m.] LACMA Tuesday matinee: The Young and the Damned
2. [5:30 p.m.] Food truck night at the California Heritage Museum.
3. [7 p.m.] The Moth Storytelling Slam at Los Globos.
4. [8 p.m.] Cool Beans Comedy First Tuesdays at The E Spot Lounge. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
5. [8 p.m.] Harvelle’s Underground Comedy & Burlesque. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
6. [8 p.m.] Put Your Hands Together with Cameron Esposito and Rhea Butcher at UCB Franklin.
7. [8:15 p.m.] Rooftop Cinema Club screens Casablanca on Tuesday.
8. [8:30 p.m.] Span Tuesday night residency at The Love Song. FREE
9. [9 p.m.] Emo Nite LA at Echoplex. FREE
10. [various] Free museum days at Natural History Museum, the La Brea Tar Pits Museum, and the Kidspace Museum. FREE
DEAL OF THE DAY: $29 tix for Knott’s Scary Farm (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.