You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Wednesday, Sep. 21, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [noon] The L.A. County Fair continues at the Fairplex this week, running Wednesday through Sunday until Sept. 25. Be sure to check for discount tickets on select dates from Goldstar, while supplies last.DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
2. [6 p.m.] Taste of Pasadena and SIP-tember finale.
3. [6 p.m.] Long Playing: Art on the Record at Amoeba Hollywood. FREE
4. [7 p.m.] Above Sixty is hosting a FREE movie night every Wednesday now through Sept. 28. This week they will screen The Breakfast Club. FREE
5. [7:30 p.m.] The Wonder Room brings together dance, art, and nature at Tongva Park in Santa Monica where guests are allowed to explore “rooms” featuring performing various artists. FREE
6. [8 p.m.] Free preview performance of A Taste of Honey at The Odyssey Theatre.
7. [8 p.m.] Every third Wednesday of the month is Web Series Unplugged at El Cid.
8. [8 p.m.] The Makers: Portraits of Metro artists whose work enriches the rider’s journey at the Union Station old ticketing hall. FREE
9. [8 p.m.] For the Record: Scorsese at The Wallis Annenberg. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [9:30 p.m.] Loud & Clear at Los Globos.
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar