You know what’s handy? Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead. So here it is, our list of fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, September 24, 2018.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
2. [5:30 p.m.] The Taste of Arcadia brings 40+ vendors to the Los Angeles Arboretum.
3. [7 p.m.] Bring a little meditation to your Monday at the Eastside/Hollywood Forever Cemetery Sitting Group
4. [6 p.m.] Get centered during Beach Yoga SoCal. Feel the sand in your toes, calm your senses with the sound of the ocean and do a yoga flow during sunset. Class starts at 7 p.m. and cost $15.
5. [7 p.m.] Rooftop Cinema Club screens Coming To America at NeueHouse in Hollywood.
6. [7 p.m.] Kevin Kwan (author of Crazy Rich Asians) will be at Vroman’s bookstore in Pasadena along with Tan Kheng Hua and Rebecca Sun as they discuss Kwan’s latest release Rich People Problems. FREE
7. [7 p.m.] Bastlille plays The Wiltern.
9. [8 p.m.] The Secret Society of The Sisterhood hosts their fifth full moon edition at the Masonic Lodge in the Hollywood Forever Cemetery. Performers include Reggie Watts, Patty Schemel and others reading about the theme of the night, “What in the HELL am I gonna do now?!”
10. [9 p.m.] The Business LA is a free comedy show at Little Joy featuring some of the best local comics in town. FREE
DEAL OF THE DAY: $55 tix to Universal Studios Hollywood Horror Nights (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.