You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in. So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday, September 5, 2017. May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [4 p.m.] Royce’s Arcade Warehouse 3-play Tuesdays ($3 for unlimited gameplay from 4 to 10 p.m.)
2. [5:30 p.m.] Grand Park is ready to whip you into shape during their Summer Bootcamp series happening every Tuesday evening from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. All fitness levels are welcome! FREE
3. [6:30 p.m.] Interested in learn more about YouTube and Facebook video content? This Tuesday Deviate Studios will host a seminar on the Secrets of YouTube & Facebook to teach storytellers and creators how to take advantage of the media platforms to create content and monetize it. The evening will feature special guest, Matthew Labate, VP of Channels, Strategy & Audience of FBE, Inc.
4. [7 p.m.] Down some tacos, drink some locally brewed beers and test your trivia skills this Tuesday during Tacos & Trivia night at Angel City Brewery in DTLA.
5. [8 p.m.] The Astonishing Show Show at El Cid. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
6. [8 p.m.] The folks at Rooftop Cinema Club are back with two screenings at their rooftop locations. Casablanca at LEVEL in Downtown Los Angeles and 10 Things I Hate About You at Montalban in Hollywood.
7. [8 p.m.] Hurricane Harvey Benefit at the Hi Hat. FREE
8. [8:30 p.m.] Escape Room LA: The Detective. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [8:30 p.m.] OWSLA + Emo Nite LA at Echoplex.
10. [various] Free admission days at Kidspace Museum (4 to 8 p.m.), Natural History Museum and La Brea Tarpits Museum. FREE
DEAL OF THE DAY: $12 tix for the California Vegetarian Food Festival
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.