Los Angeles provides no limit of things to do, some awesome and some not so awesome.
Since time is precious in this fast paced city, we decided to curate a list of things to do in Los Angeles every week end that’ll help you decide how you want to spend your limited supply of attention (not to mention dollars!).
22. June 3rd is Wonder Woman Day and the Perky Nerd in Burbank will celebrate with free comics and special guests like Susan Eisenberg (the voice of Wonder Woman), Londyn Jackson from the History of the Batman and Drew Johnson, artist of the Wonder Woman books. Feel free to dress up in your Wonder Woman best.
23. Get ready for a night of soul, country and pop all rolled into one, because Lady Antebellum is coming to the Hollywood Bowl! Check for discounted tickets before making your purchase. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
24. Blue Collar Working Dog is hosting a Pride Pack dog walking event to celebrate the LGBTQ community. The walk will take place at Echo Park Lake and guests will receive goody bags, win raffle prizes and hit a piñata filled with dog treats! FREE
25. Opening Day of American Horror Story: The Style of Scare’ Exhibit at Paley Center for Media will take place this Saturday. This new exhibit will encompass over 4000 feet of space in the Beverly Hills museum. FREE
26. West Hollywood’s LGBTQ Arts Festival, Presents a “Day of History” featuring Drag Queen Story Time, a Stuart Timmons LGBTQ History Tour, an interactive performance installation by Yozmit and a screening of Reel in the Closet. FREE
27. Beta Main presents Writing Herself an afternoon of readings and performance by Black femme artists and writers. Artist include Dove A., Chinwe Okona, Essence Harden, Chella Coleman, Charmaine Bee, Jasmine Nyende, and Sarah Gail Armstrong. FREE
28. Lummis Day happening June 3 and 4 is a free event highlighting the creativity of Northeast Los Angeles through art, music, and poetry. The annual festival celebrates Southwest Museum founder Charles Fletcher Lummis over multiple days and locations.
Sunday June 4th, 2017
29. The 20th Annual SoRo (South Robertson) Community Festival will feature live music, community art projects, a tree adoption ceremony, a treasure hunt, vendor booths, a kids zone and more. FREE
30. Monrovia Music Fest returns to the Library Park Memorial Fountain in Old Town Monrovia this Sunday with indie bands, a craft beer garden, food truck, family friendly activities and a Bark Park! FREE
31. Urban Air Market, a major outdoor marketplace highlighting local and sustainable design, hits Los Feliz Village this Sunday. Checkout over 100 emerging designer pop-ups, live musical performances and support from neighborhood shops and restaurants. FREE
32. Paramount Ranch celebrates it’s 90th anniversary with a free walking tour of the historic area and presentations. Arrive early and bring a picnic dinner, this event is open to all ages. FREE
33. Learn about the use and pleasures of cannabis during mind + body + plant, an afternoon of education that includes guided meditation, yoga, and massage therapy.
34. The Great Rock and Roll Flea Market will take over The Regent Theater in DTLA with an impressive selection of vintage collectors, antiquities dealers, vintage clothing, jewelry makers, music memorabilia, vinyl, local food vendors, food trucks, craftsmen and used musical instruments dealers. FREE
35. Le Salon de Musiques presents a stage free chamber musical experience with champagne and high tea to follow at the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion this Sunday. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
36. Spend the day cycling at the 17th Annual L.A. River Ride there will be plenty to explore as well as a post-ride expo, raffle and live music. Proceeds benefit the Los Angeles County Bicycle Coalition.
37. 2 Girls 1 Pup is a comedy show hosted by Monique Madrid, Comet the pup and a rotation of girl hosts. Set up at Tailwaggers in Hollywood, pet owners can bring their little pups along for the show! Come early for the red carpet, PUPparazzi, PUPcorn and free beers! All proceeds go directly to The Tailwaggers Foundation.
38. KCET’s 18th Annual FINE CUT Festival of Films honors students and emerging filmmakers from around the world at Hollywood’s Egyptian Theatre. Showcasing some of the best short films, the event is hosted by comedian Demetri Martin who is also an emerging filmmaker. FREE
Want to get our to-do lists straight to your inbox every week? Sign up for our email program.
Have an upcoming event you’d like suggest for listing? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.