You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Thursday, Jan. 5, 2017.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [5 p.m.] CHILL at the Queen Mary.
2. [5 p.m.] Enchanted: Forest of Light at Descanso Gardens
3. [6 p.m.] LA Zoo Lights.
4. [7 p.m.] The Idea of Sound with Terry Riley at The Geffen Contemporary.
5. [7:30 p.m.] The Salesmen (Golden Globe foreign language nominee) screens at The Aero Theater.
6. [7:30 p.m.] Throwback Thursdays at NoHo cinema screens Back to the Future this week. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
7. [8 p.m. ] Janet Klein and Her Parlor Boys at the Steve Allen Theatre. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [8 p.m.] The Rare Occasions, Faded Years, and Flaming Dingos at the Silverlake Lounge.
9. [various] Remedy the rain by trying one The 15 Best Places To Eat in L.A. on a Rainy Day (In Our Humble Opinion)
10. [various] Free admission days this Thursday for: MOCA Grand & MOCA Geffen, Skirball Cultural Center, Japanese American National Museum and Long Beach Museum of Art.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $10 tix to a Comedy Store Headliner Show with Joe Rogan, Nikki Glaser, and special guests (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar