You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in. So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Sunday, December 3, 2017. May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [9 a.m.] The L.A. Auto Show is back for another round of test drives, new car showcases and ‘The Garage” aftermarket hall from December 1-10. Don’t miss Toyota’s “Camry Thrill Ride” experience where guests get to drive with a professional stunt driver through a course complete with evasive maneuvers, donuts, ramp jumps and more, happening at the L.A. Auto Show December 1-3.
2. [10 a.m.] The SWEA Los Angeles Annual Swedish Christmas Fair come to Torrance’s Ken Miller Recreation Center this Sunday. The event features tons of Swedish food, Swedish shopping, folk dancing, a Santa Lucia pageant and a live choir.
3. [10 a.m.] The Mosaic Art & Craft Fair in Alhambra pops up in the 626 with a day of unique shopping, kids’ art workshops, face painting and the man himself – Santa Claus! Free and open to the public. FREE
4. [11 a.m.] The Unique LA Holiday Shop & Market at California Market Center includes 350 designers, plus sips and snacks, DIY workshops, photo booths and FREE gift wrapping stations. Takes place December 2-3.
5. [11 a.m.] The Devan Shah Tea Festival (formerly known as the Los Angeles International Tea Festival) comes to Pasadena Convention Center December 2-3 for one of the nation’s largest tea events, uniting tea enthusiasts and experts for tea-talk and tastings. Be sure to check for discount tickets before you purchase. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
6. [noon] The Museum of Failure is coming to Los Angeles starting this Saturday at A+D Architecture and Design Museum in the Arts District. Exhibits will include some of recent history’s biggest commercial flops, including Donald Trump’s board game, the Harley-Davidson Perfume, the Apple Newton, the Betamax, Google Glass, and more.
7. [1 p.m.] This Sunday is the 73rd Annual NELA Christmas Parade. The parade route goes from Ave. 60 to Sycamore Grove Park. Starts at 1 p.m. FREE
8. [3 p.m.] Visit Downtown San Pedro on Sunday for the 37th Annual Spirit of San Pedro Holiday Parade a celebration of the local community and the holidays. FREE
9. [3 & 7 p.m.] The L.A. Choral Lab begins its fourth season with CHRISTMAS LIGHTS, a concert of holiday choral music. There will be two performances this Sunday, at 3 and 7 p.m.
10. [5 p.m.] Enchanted: Forest of Light continues at Descanso Gardens, featuring a colorful one-mile path walk through 10 distinct light displays at unique points within the garden, including a Symphony of Oaks and a Luminous Lawn. Be sure to grab discount tickets while supplies are still available! DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
DEAL OF THE DAY: $4.75 tix to the Los Angeles Travel & Adventure Show (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.