You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Friday, May 27, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 a.m.] Free admission aboard the Queen Mary. FREE
2. [noon] Gamex, am all-ages convention focused on tabletop games
3. [1 p.m.] Garden Grove Strawberry Festival. FREE
4. [5 p.m.] Opening Reception for Anthony James: Morphic Fields at VAROLA Gallery. FREE
5. [5:30 p.m.] The Good Dinosaur screens at the The Little Theater with a live interactive dinosaur show. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
6. [6 p.m.] Free Shark Lagoon Nights At The Aquarium of the Pacific. FREE
7. [8 p.m.] The Unauthorized Musical Parody of The Big Lebowski. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [8 p.m] The Last Book Review at The Last Bookstore. FREE
9. [8 p.m.] Cosmic Laser Concerts at The Laserium in Van Nuys. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [8:30 p.m.] Toy Story screens at Movie Under The Guns on board the Battleship IOWA. FREE
DEAL OF THE DAY: Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions at Microsoft Theater
$49.95 $20 (via Goldstar)