You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Friday, December 18, 2015.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links to help us pay the bills (affiliate noted in parenthesis).
1. [10:00am] Seinfeld: The Apartment, a pop-up exhibition in WeHo. Open till 7:00pm. FREE
2. [11:00am] Winter Fest OC opens it’s 2-week run at the OC Fairgrounds. Open until 11:00pm today, and runs through January 3.
3. [ 11:00am] Free day at the Long Beach Museum of Art. Open until 5:00pm. FREE
4. [6:00pm] Screening of Home Alone for Holiday Movie Night at the Third Street Promenade will also provide hot chocolate and kids crafts. Kid activities begin at 6:00pm and movie screens at 7:00pm. FREE
5. [6:30pm] The Music Center is hosting a holiday sing-along. FREE
6. [8:00pm] The Groundlings Holiday Show. Two shows play tonight, one at 8:00pm and a follow-up at 10:00pm.
7. [8:00pm] A public Lightsaber Battle in Pershing Square. FREE
8. [8:00pm] Smoke & Mirrors at The Odyssey Theatre. DISCOUNTED
9. [8:00pm] Cash on Delivery! at El Portal Theater in NoHo. DISCOUNTED
10. [8:00pm] Jay Midnight plays a free show at Amoeba Hollywood. FREE
* Discounts via our affiliate partners at Goldstar.
Want to find out more stuff to do in L.A.? Make sure to sign-up for our email newsletter so you can get fun ideas sent straight to your inbox every week.