As you probably already know we do a twice weekly listing of our favorite to-dos and happenings around Los Angeles (pushed out Monday AM and Thursday AM).
However, it occurs to me that sometimes event-seekers just want stuff that’s down-and-dirty, cheap-and-easy. With that in mind, here are 10 quick ideas for this weekend each costing less than $10 that might be good to keep on your radar.
Events are listed for this Friday, Saturday and Sunday in descending order from most to least expensive.
Follow the links for more info!
For all prices listed we’ll generally note the true cost including any service fees, as sometimes is the case with our ticket-affiliate partner Goldstar.
1. [$10.00] Zombie Fashion Show & Creature Exhibit. (Saturday)
2. [$10.00] The Los Angeles Printers Fair. (Saturday)
3. [$2.00] Rock N’ Roll Flea Market. (Sunday)
4. [FREE] The Los Angeles Korean Festival. (Friday-Sunday)
5. [FREE] First Fridays in Pasadena, Venice Beach, and Bixby Knolls. (Friday)
6. [FREE] Complimentary meditation class at The Springs in the Arts District at 1:00pm. (Friday)
7. [FREE] The Brewery Art Walk. (Saturday-Sunday)
8. [FREE] The Last Spookstore: Horror Story Art Show opening party at The Last Bookstore in DTLA. (Saturday)
9. [FREE] KCRW’s 7th Annual Pie Contest. (Sunday)
10. [FREE] Ranger Ernie Griffith Park hike. (Sunday)
If you want a more complete rundown, check Christina’s weekend roundup that was posted up yesterday morning or check out our discount events page for more savings.
And of course, make sure to sign-up for our email list so you’re always in the loop regarding happenings around the city.