As you probably already know we do a twice-weekly rundown of our favorite to-dos and happenings around Los Angeles (pushed out Monday AM and Thursday AM).
However, it occurs to us that sometimes event-seekers just want stuff that’s down-and-dirty, cheap-and-easy.
With that in mind, here are 10 quick, fun ideas for this weekend each costing less than $10 that might be good to keep on your radar.
For all prices listed we’ll generally note the true cost including any service fees, as sometimes is the case with our ticket-affiliate partner Goldstar.
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind that while we retain complete editorial control of our content, for some of the ticketing options provided we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links.
10 for $10 or Less
1. [$8.50] Electric Dusk Drive-In screens Home Alone SATURDAY (via Goldstar)
2. [$6] Get discount admission to the Los Angeles International Tea Festival while supplies last. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar) SATURDAY-SUNDAY
3. [FREE] Silent Night, Silent Disco at FIGat7th. FRIDAY
4. [FREE] All Space Considered at The Griffith Observatory. FRIDAY
5. [FREE] There’s a free classic Movie Screening Series at Union Station continuing this Friday with a showing of Too Late for Tears. FRIDAY
6. [FREE] Los Angeles Harbor Holiday Afloat parade is back for its 54th edition with a special 2016 theme of ‘Hollywood at the Harbor’. SATURDAY
7. [FREE] Open Studios Art Studio Tours in Altadena. SATURDAY
8. [FREE] Holidayfest in Pasadena. SATURDAY
9. [FREE] Mosaic Craft Fair in Alhambra. SATURDAY
10. [FREE] Ranger Ernie will lead an intermediate 5-mile hike to Cedar Grove in Griffith Park. FREE
5 MORE Options…
Here are 5 other things to do this weekend that may not be under $10 but still are worth knowing about:
- LA Weekly Sips & Sweets FRIDAY
- Enchanted: Forest of Light at Descanso Gardens FRIDAY-SUNDAY
- Grand Central Market Holiday Marketplace SATURDAY-SUNDAY
- 22nd Annual Lamplight Celebration at Heritage Square Museum SATURDAY-SUNDAY
- Time Out LA’s Mac & Cheese Smackdown SUNDAY
Want more? Check out all of our full list of 40 awesome things to do this weekend in Los Angeles or visit the We Like L.A. Events Calendar page.
Make sure to sign-up for our email list so you’re always in the loop regarding happenings around the city.