As you probably already know we do a twice-weekly rundown of our favorite to-dos and happenings around Los Angeles (pushed out Monday AM and Thursday AM).
However, it occurs to me that sometimes event-seekers just want stuff that’s down-and-dirty, cheap-and-easy.
With that in mind, here are 10 quick, fun ideas for this weekend each costing less than $10 that might be good to keep on your radar.
For all prices listed we’ll generally note the true cost including any service fees, as sometimes is the case with our ticket-affiliate partner Goldstar.
10 Under $10
2. [$8.50] Young Frankenstein / Son of Frankenstein double feature at Aero Theatre in Santa Monica (Friday*)
3. [$3.00] 8th Annual California Baby & Kidz Expo (Sunday*)
4. [FREE] SKYLINE: Free art installation pop-ups ll Over DTLA (Friday-Sunday)
5. [FREE] ArtNight in Pasadena (Friday)
6. [FREE] Museum Day Live! Free museums all over Los Angeles sponsored by Smithsonian Magazine (Saturday)
7. [FREE] 10th Annual Santa Monica Airport ArtWalk (Saturday)
8. [FREE] Redondo Beach Kite Festival (Sunday)
9. [FREE] Free breakfast at The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf presented by #WescomKindness. 19 locations participating throughout SoCal (Sunday)
10. [FREE] Revolution in the Making: Abstract Sculpture by Women, the opening exhibition at the new the Hauser Wirth & Schimmel Gallery in the Arts District (Sunday)
5 MORE Things…
Here are 5 other things to do this weekend that may not be under $10 but still are worth knowing about:
- All-Star Chef Classic at L.A. LIVE (Friday-Sunday)
- Rock & Reilly’s 5th Annual St. Paddy’s Block Party (Saturday)
- Santa Anita Big ‘Cap Beer & Cider Fest (Saturday)
- Third Annual Los Angeles IPA Festival (Saturday)
- Descanso Gardens Cherry Blossom Festival (Saturday-Sunday)
*Discount tickets available only via Goldstar affiliate links provided. Tickets available while supplies last.
If you want a more complete rundown, check Christina’s weekend roundup that was posted up yesterday morning or check out our discount events page for more savings.
And of course, make sure to sign-up for our email list so you’re always in the loop regarding happenings around the city.