You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Friday, March 11, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a small commission to help us pay the bills (affiliates noted below).
[RELATED: The Best Way to Find Discount Events in Los Angeles]
1. [11:00am] Free haus dogs at new Dog Haus location in NoHo. All-day until closing at 10:00pm. FREE
2. [11:00am] Bunker Hill Odd Market. FREE
3. [6:00pm] Music For Train Stations at Union Station. FREE
4. [6:00pm] SKYLINE 2016 pop-up art installations in DTLA. FREE
5. [6:00pm] ArtNight in Pasadena. FREE
6. [7:15pm] Great Horror Movie Night in Griffith Park: Poltergeist.
7. [7:30pm] PaleyFest 2016 opening night with cast and crew of Empire.
8. [8:00pm] Halftoberfest at Alpine Village in Torrance.
9. [8:00pm] Young Frankenstein / Son of Frankenstein double feature at Aero Theatre in Santa Monica. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [VARIOUS] All-Star Chef Classic at L.A. LIVE. Today through March 12.
DEAL OF THE DAY: Discount tickets to Dodgers Friday Night Fireworks games this April (via Goldstar)
Want to find out more stuff to do in L.A.? Make sure to sign-up for our email newsletter so you can get fun ideas sent straight to your inbox every week.