As you probably already know we do a twice-weekly rundown of our favorite to-dos and happenings around Los Angeles (pushed out Monday AM and Thursday AM).
However, it occurs to me that sometimes event-seekers just want stuff that’s down-and-dirty, cheap-and-easy.
With that in mind, here are 10 quick, fun ideas for this weekend each costing less than $10 that might be good to keep on your radar.
For all prices listed we’ll generally note the true cost including any service fees, as sometimes is the case with our ticket-affiliate partner Goldstar.
10 Under $10
1. [$8.50] Bugs Bunny Cartoon Classics at The Aero Theatre in Santa Monica (Sunday*)
2. [$5.00] BOOTIE LA: Easter Bunny Bash. $5 before 10:00pm, $10 thereafter (Saturday)
3. [$5.00] Meet the Grunion at Cabrillo Marine Aquarium (Friday)
5. [FREE] Cat Art Show 2: The Sequel (Friday-Sunday)
9. [FREE] Comet Making Demonstrations at The Griffith Observatory (Friday-Sunday)
4. [FREE] The Last Book Review at The Last Bookstore (Friday)
6. [FREE] Massive Easter egg hunt at the Rose Bowl (Saturday)
7. [FREE] Picture This! at The Virgil (Saturday)
8. [FREE] 14th Annual California’s Strongest Man Contest (Saturday)
10. [FREE] Norooz Persian Parade to celebrate the Persian New Year (Sunday)
5 MORE Things…
Here are 5 other things to do this weekend that may not be under $10 but still are worth knowing about:
- Wonder Con (Friday-Sunday)
- Los Angeles Women’s Theatre Festival (Friday-Sunday*)
- The Artful Deceiver at the Pasadena Conservatory of Music (Saturday)
- The Virus Escape Room (Saturday-Sunday*)
- Easter Brunch & Egg Hunt on the Queen Mary (Sunday)
*Discount tickets available only via Goldstar affiliate links provided. Tickets available while supplies last.
If you want a more complete rundown, check Christina’s weekend roundup that was posted up yesterday morning or check out our discount events page for more savings.
And of course, make sure to sign-up for our email list so you’re always in the loop regarding happenings around the city.