You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Friday, March 25, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a small commission to help us pay the bills (affiliates noted below).
[RELATED: The Best Way to Find Discount Events in Los Angeles]
1. [10:00am] Big Bunny’s Spring Fling at the LA Zoo. Goes until 4:00pm.
2. [11:00am] First full day of Cat Art Show LA 2. FREE
3. [11:00am] Revolution in the Making: abstract sculpture by women at Hauser Wirth & Schimmel. FREE
4. [2:00pm & 4:00pm] Let’s Make a Comet at Griffith Observatory. FREE
5. [12:00pm] Wonder Con at the LA Convention Center.
6. [4:00pm] Music for Train Stations at Union Station. FREE
7. [7:30pm] The Last Book Review at the Last Book Store. FREE
8. [8:00pm] Sex, Faith, and Jason Wexler at Two Roads Theatre in Studio City. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [9:00pm] Weird Sci-Fi 3D show at Bob Baker Marionette Theater.
10. [9:30pm] Jon Brion at Largo at Coronet.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $8 tickets to Cosmic Laser Concerts at the Laserium (via Goldstar)
Want to find out more fun things to do every week in L.A.? Be sure to sign-up for our handy email newsletter.