You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Friday, January 1, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
1. [6:30am] Riot House Restaurant at Andaz West Hollywood recovery day brunch with a bottomless mimosas. Ends at 1:00pm.
2. [8:00am] The 127th annual Rose Parade.
3. [10:30am] Kick off the New Year with a new brunc at The Bellwether. $8 Bloody Marys and $5 Mimosas
4. [11:00am] CHILL at the Queen Mary. Runs all day/night, closes at 11:00pm.
5. [11:00am] New Year’s Day brunch at Gracias Madre featuring special Fluffernutter French Toast.
6. [11:00am] Winter Fest OC. Fair closes at 10:00pm tonight.
7. [4:00pm] Cut Copy DJs at The Regent Theater.
8. [5:00pm] Groucho Marx double feature at Aero Cinematheque in Santa Monica.
9. [6:00pm] First Fridays in Venice on Abbot Kinney Blvd.
10. [6:00pm] LA Zoo Lights. Ends at 10:00pm
Want to find out more stuff to do in L.A.? Make sure to sign-up for our email newsletter so you can get fun ideas sent straight to your inbox every week.