You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Friday, January 15, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links to help us pay the bills (affiliates noted below).
[RELATED: The Best Way to Find Discount Events in Los Angeles]
1. [2:00pm] Arcade Expo 2.0 at The Museum of Pinball. Runs all weekend.
2. [2:00pm] No-Snow Day at Angel City Brewery. Gremlins movie screening plus food trucks and games.
3. [7:00pm] It’s The Pits at the La Brea Tar Pits, a “creative salon” and evening of entertainment. FREE
4. [7:30pm] Friday Night Frights at Cinefamily.
5. [8:00pm] Romeo + Juliet: Love Is a Battlefield at The Rockwell. DISCOUNTED*
6. [8:00pm] Free preview of My Sister at The Odyssey Theater. FREE
7. [8:00pm] The Absolute Brightness of Leonard Pelkey (with music by Duncan Sheik) at the Kirk Douglas Theater. DISCOUNTED*
8. [9:00pm] Quiet Clubbing Los Angeles launch party.
9. [VARIOUS] Eat Well Week in Santa Monica.
10. [VARIOUS] Pasadena Cheeseburger Week kicks off.
* Discounts via our affiliate partners at Goldstar.
Want to find out more stuff to do in L.A.? Make sure to sign-up for our email newsletter so you can get fun ideas sent straight to your inbox every week.