You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Sunday, Jan. 15, 2017.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 a.m.] Adult Synchronized Swim Class at the Annenberg Community Beach House.
2. [10 a.m.] Asian American Expo at The Fairplex.
3. [11 a.m.] Photo LA comes to The Reef in DTLA.
4. [11 a.m.] The 2017 LA Art Show continues.
5. [11 a.m.] Happy Birthday Marion! at The Annenberg Beach House.
6. [3 p.m.] The Super Variety Match Bonus Round! at the MET Theatre. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
7. [8:30 p.m.] Power Violence at The Satellite.
8. [various] Redondo Beach Restaurant week is under way.
9. [various] DineL.A. Restaurant Week continues.
10. [various] Santa Monica Restaurant Week continues.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $22 tix for the Sunshine Millions California Wine Festival (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar