You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, Jan. 23, 2017.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [5 p.m.] L&E Oyster Bar is celebrating five years of being one of the most beloved spots in Silver Lake with free oysters from Jan. 23 to Jan 26. Oysters will be shucked until they run out at L&E’s upstairs bar starting at 5 p.m. FREE
2. [6:30 p.m.] Black Laughs Matter at the Glendale Laughs Comedy Festival.
3. [7 p.m.] The Moth Storytelling GrandSLAM at The Regent Theater.
4. [7 p.m.] The Business LA comedy night at Little Joy in Echo Park. FREE
5. [7:30 p.m.] Grab a beer and learn something new at Astronomy on Tap held by Caltech Astronomy.
6. [8:30 p.m.] Elevate at the Ace Hotel Upstairs Bar. FREE
7. [8:30 p.m.] So You Do Comedy…? with guests Jon Barinholtz and Ike Barinholtz.
8. [10 p.m.] Monday Night Tease at Three Clubs in Hollywood. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [various] DineL.A. Restaurant Week continues through Jan. 27.
10. [various] Redondo Beach Restaurant Week continues through Jan. 27.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $31 tix to ¡Latin Food Fest! in Santa Monica (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar