You know what’s handy? Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead. So here it is, our list of fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Friday, January 25, 2019.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 a.m.] 260LA is hosting a beauty sale from Stila, Tocca, Dr. Jart and Artis Brush from January 25-27 in their Beverly Hills shop.
2. [10 a.m.] There’s a TASCHEN book sale at Crossroads of the World in Hollywood where Angelenos can score up to 75% off display books.
3. [11 a.m.] The LA Art Show returns to the Los Angeles Convention Center January 23-27 for the West Coast’s most comprehensive art experience.
4. [noon] Cats On Glass Gallery is a pop-up from January 18-27 with a purpose, presented by Fresh Step Clean Paws. The “gallery” will feature a cat-lebrity Walk of Fame, a larger-than-life cat display, a yarn pom-pom room, a “me-owm” meditation room, and adoptable cats from spcaLA on view from a glass playhouse. Gallery hours are noon to 8 p.m. Located at 1147 Hope Street. FREE
5. [noon] Beautycon is offering a pop up experience titled Beautycon POP happening Friday through Sunday featuring immersive galleries, makeup brands, vendors, a salon and other beauty related activities. Use the code POP2FOR35 to purchase two tickets for $35.
7. [6 p.m.] The WhiskyX comes to the Barker Hangar in Santa Monica for an evening of whisky tasting and live music. From bourbon, scotch to rye, WhiskyX is a true whisky lover’s paradise. Check for discounted tickets before making your purchase. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)F
9. [various] Everlane will host their “Choose What You Pay, IRL” event in LA at ROW DTLA from January 25 – 27. Shoppers can score steep discounts on some of the brands most beloved styles or choose to pay full price. For every full price purchased item, Everlane will donate and match the difference to United Way’s Southern California Disaster Relief Fund.F
10. [various] dineL.A. returns Jan. 11-25 for two weeks of exclusive lunch and dinner menus at a laundry list of the city’s finest eateries. Check out our favorite menus for dineL.A. in our latest post The 17 Top dineL.A. Menus for January 2019.
#SPONSORED DEAL OF THE DAY: Get $10 tix to Ragin Cajun Crawfish Jamboree in Redondo Beach
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar