You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Friday, Jan. 27, 2017.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [9 a.m.] Taschen’s semi annual sale takes place at the North Beverly Drive location (Jan. 26-29) the sale is the perfect time to re stock your book shelves! Score discounts of 30% to 75% on display and slightly damaged titles in subjects like fashion, art, architecture, photography, music, interior design, pop culture, and more.
2. [10 a.m.] The Inaugural Classic Auto Show Comes to the LA Convention Center.
3. [10 a.m.] David Bowie: Among the Mexican Masters Opening Day at Forest Lawn Museum. FREE
4. [11 a.m.] Art Los Angeles Contemporary’s 8th Annual Art Fair at Barker Hangar (Jan. 26-29) in Santa Monica will feature galleries from around the world and incorporate talks, presentations and performances by various artists.
5. [noon] stARTup Art Fair at Highland Gardens Hotel in Hollywood.
6. [noon] MORE ART HERE: Open Studios at Santa Monica Art Studios. FREE
7. [4 p.m.] The California Golden State Tattoo Expo in Pasadena.
8. [5:30 p.m.] MythoErotics Opens at Boîte Noire Gallery at Pacific Design Center. FREE
9. [7 p.m.] The GIRLSCHOOL Women-Led Music Festival is Comes to the Bootleg Theater.
10. [7:30 p.m.] Greenbar Distillery Hosts Weekly Cocktail Classes every Friday in January.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $21 for Chamber Music + Wine Tasting at Disney Concert Hall (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar