You know what’s handy? Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead. So here it is, our list of fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday, January 29, 2019.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [5 p.m.] The Food Truck Collective presents Chatsworth Eats every Tuesday.
2. [6 p.m.] College Night at the Getty Villa. FREE
3. [6 p.m.] Bottle Logic from Anaheim will stop by Tony Darts Away in Burbank bringing with them some of their signature brews.
4. [7 p.m.] There’s a Men’s Yoga session happening in West Hollywood that specifically targets common areas of tension on the male body like shoulders, hips and hamstrings.
5. [7 p.m.] Los Angeles Magazine’s 6th Annual Best New Restaurants Celebration 2019 returns on January 29 for a celebration that honors the city’s most appetizing openings.
6. [7 p.m.] Q Highballr: an 80s Après Ski Party at Big Bar in Los Feliz.
7 [7 p.m.] There’s a Downton Abbey Trivia Night happening at Hamburger Mary’s in West Hollywood this Tuesday.
8. [9:30 p.m.] Gothic Book Club with John Palisano at The Last Bookstore.
9. [7 p.m.] The Creators Society January 2019 Animation Social at The Attic.
#SPONSORED DEAL OF THE DAY: Get $10 tix to Ragin Cajun Crawfish Jamboree in Redondo Beach
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar