You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, January 4, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links to help us pay the bills (affiliate noted in parenthesis).
1. [11:00am] Free Meditation Classes at The Springs in DTLA. FREE
2. [11:30am] Holiday Ice Rink in Pershing Square.
3. [5:00pm] Nerdist Open Mic Night. FREE
4. [7:00pm] Monday Mayhem Game Night at Angel City Brewery. FREE
5. [8:00pm] Speakeasy Open Mic Night at the Last Bookstore. Sign-up is at 7:45pm. FREE
6. [8:00pm] Hot Tub with Kurt and Kristen. Doors open at 7:00pm.
7. [8:00pm] SPiN Standard Open Ping-Pong Tournament. Doors open at 7:00pm. $10 for entry.
8. [8:00pm] Mostly Musicals at the E Spot Lounge in Studio City. DISCOUNTED*
9. [8:30pm] Elvis Presley Tribute Show at The Echoplex. $5 with RSVP, $10 without.
10. [10:00pm] DJ Three and Nikita at Sound Nightclub.
* Discounts via our affiliate partners at Goldstar.
Want to find out more stuff to do in L.A.? Make sure to sign-up for our email newsletter so you can get fun ideas sent straight to your inbox every week.