You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday, January 5, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links to help us pay the bills (affiliate noted in parenthesis).
1. [9:30am] Free day at the Natural History Museum. FREE
2. [9:30am] Free day at the Page Museum (La Brea Tar Pits Museum). FREE
3. [1:00pm] LACMA Tuesday Matinee Film Series screens His Girl Friday.
4. [4:00pm] Free day at the Kidspace Children’s Museum in Pasadena (4:00pm to close). FREE
5. [7:00pm] Taco & Trivia Tuesdays at Angel City Brewery.
6. [7:30pm] The Brand New Testament screening followed by Q&A with writer-director Jaco Van Dormael at the American Cinematheque.
7. [8:00pm] Gandhi Show: LA at M.i.’s Westside Comedy Theater.
8. [8:00pm] Harvelle’s Underground Comedy & Burlesque With Dirty Little Secrets. DISCOUNTED*
9. [9:00pm] Reggie Watts and Karen at El Cid. $10 at the door.
10. [11:00pm] Hey, You Did It! at the UCB Franklin.
* Discounts via our affiliate partners at Goldstar.
Want to find out more stuff to do in L.A.? Make sure to sign-up for our email newsletter so you can get fun ideas sent straight to your inbox every week.