You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Friday, Oct. 28, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [4 p.m.] ‘Threeplay Fridays’ at Royce’s Arcade Warehouse.
2. [5 p.m.] Preview night for Stan Lee’s L.A. Comic Con.
3. [5 p.m.] San Gabriel Valley’s Fun Fall Festival. FREE
4. [6 p.m.] The Boney Island Tour in Sherman Oaks. FREE
5. [7 p.m.] Beware the Dark Realm haunted house in the Santa Clarita Valley. FREE (with a canned good donation)
6. [7 p.m.] CreepLA in the Arts District.
7. [7:30 p.m.] All Mars Considered at the Griffith Observatory. FREE
8. [7:30 p.m.] Prohibition Era Cocktail Class in DTLA.
9. [8 p.m.] Danny Elfman’s Nightmare Before Christmas at the Hollywood Bowl.
10. [8 p.m.] Wokcano in Santa Monica is hosting a special Halloween-themed bash this Friday starting at 8 p.m.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $5 for the Monster’s Ball Halloween Costume Party (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar