You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Saturday, Oct. 29, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [9 a.m.] Stan Lee’s L.A. Comic Con.
2. [10 a.m.] Grand Ave: All Access is a day-long deluge of free events from The Broad to LA Opera over a seven block stretch of Grand Ave between Temple and 6th Street. FREE
3. [10 a.m.] Old Pasadena Halloween Celebration. FREE
4. [11 a.m.] Slightly Spooky Stories at Descanso Gardens.
5. [noon] 17th Annual Day of the Dead Returns to Hollywood Forever Cemetery.
6. [3 p.m.] Tenacious D’s Festival Supreme
7. [6 p.m.] 4th Annual Santa Monica Zombie Crawl
8. [7 p.m.] Beware the Dark Realm haunted house in the Santa Clarita Valley. FREE (with a canned good donation)
9. [8 p.m.] Danny Elfman’s Nightmare Before Christmas at the Hollywood Bowl.
10. [10 p.m.] Theatre at Ace Hotel’s Bloodsuckers Bash
DEAL OF THE DAY: $5 for the Monster’s Ball Halloween Costume Party (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar