You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in. So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday, October 31, 2017. May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [6 p.m.] The West Hollywood Halloween Costume Carnaval will bring hundreds of thousands of Angelenos onto the streets of West Hollywood for the annual free event. FREE
2. [7 p.m.] One Colorado will host store-to-store Trick-or-Treating, Halloween family portraits and an outdoor screening of ParaNorman. FREE
3. [7 p.m.] There’s a Harry Houdini Halloween Vigil at Dearly Departed Tours in Hollywood. Freaky fact: Houdini’s death actually transpired on Halloween back in 1926!
4. [7 p.m.] The Los Angeles Haunted Hayride takes over The Old Zoo in Griffith Park from September 29 to October 31. This years theme is “Clown” and features four different freaky zones, a slew of demonic clowns, a corn maze and more.
5. [7:30 p.m.] The Hammer Museum will host a Halloween screening of George Romero’s 1978 classic Dawn of the Dead. FREE
6. [7:30 p.m.] 1962 horror flick Carnival of Souls will be screened at the Aero Theatre.
7. [8 p.m.] Urban Death: Tour of Terror at Zombie Joe’s Underground Theatre Group in North Hollywood is a haunted theater attraction featuring a terrifying performance and a maze of inexplicable horrors, unfathomable monstrosities, and the disturbing spirits that walk among us.
8. [9 p.m.] Nightmare on Hollywood Boulevard will bring over 2K party goers to Florentine Gardens for a night of music by DJ Inferno of Power 106. Be sure to check for discount tickets before making your purchase. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [10 p.m.] Playhouse Hollywood will transform its club into a House of Horrors for one of the “sexiest and scariest” party in town. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [various] Check out the Dia de los Muertos altars on display at Grand Park. FREE
DEAL OF THE DAY: $9 tix to LA Zoo Holiday Lights (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.