You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Friday, Oct. 7, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [5 p.m.] 18th annual L.A. Greek Festival. FREE
2. [7 p.m.] Dark Harbor at The Queen Mary.
3. [7 p.m.] CreepLA in the Arts District.
4. [7:30 p.m.] Wicked Lit at the Mountain View Mausoleum & Cemetery.
5. [7:30 p.m.] All Space Considered at Griffith Observatory. FREE
6. [7:30 p.m.] Urban Death Tour of Terror at Zombie Joe’s Underground.
7. [8 p.m.] Noir thriller Union Station (1950) screens at Union Station. FREE
8. [8 p.m.] Into The Night: Pop for the People at Skirball Cultural Center
9. [various] First Fridays! FREE
10. [various] Beyond Fest at the Egyptian Theatre.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $19.50 for The Virus Escape Room (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar