As you probably already know we do a twice-weekly rundown of our favorite to-dos and happenings around Los Angeles (pushed out Monday AM and Thursday AM).
However, it occurs to us that sometimes event-seekers just want stuff that’s down-and-dirty, cheap-and-easy.
With that in mind,
For all prices listed we’ll generally note the true cost including any service fees, as sometimes is the case with our ticket-affiliate partner Goldstar.
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind that while we retain complete editorial control of our content, for some of the ticketing options provided we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links.
10 for $10 or Less
1. [$10] Electric Dusk Drive-In screens Alien. SATURDAY (via Goldstar)
2. [$5 – FREE] The 18th annual L.A. Greek Festival. Entry on Friday is free. Saturday and Sunday it’s $5 to get in. FRIDAY-SUNDAY
3. [FREE] Front Porch Cinema at the Santa Monica Pier. FRIDAY
4. [FREE] All Space Considered at Griffith Observatory. FRIDAY
5. [FREE] Culver City Art Walk. SATURDAY
6. [FREE] Taste of South Lake in Pasadena. SATURDAY
7. [FREE] Rotary Art Show. SATURDAY
8. [FREE] Discover Marina Del Rey. SUNDAY
9. [FREE] Feria de Los Moles 2016. SUNDAY
10. [FREE] Taste of the Pier in Redondo Beach. SUNDAY
5 MORE Things…
Here are 5 other things to do this weekend that may not be under $10 but still are worth knowing about:
- Wicked Lit at the Mountain View Mausoleum. FRIDAY-SUNDAY (via Goldstar)
- Into the Night: Pop for the People at Skirball Cultural Center. FRIDAY
- Zombie Joe’s Underground Theatre hosts Urban Death Tour of Terror. FRIDAY-SUNDAY
- Vintage Fashion Expo at The Reef. SATURDAY-SUNDAY
- LA Weekly Brunch at the Races.
Make sure to sign-up for our email list so you’re always in the loop regarding happenings around the city.