You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Saturday, Oct. 8, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 a.m.] Rotary Art Show. FREE
2. [11 a.m.] Taste of South Lake. FREE
3. [noon] 18th annual L.A. Greek Festival. FREE
4. [2 p.m.] Culver City Art Walk. FREE
5. [2 p.m.] South Bay Oktoberfest.
6. [5 p.m.] Fright Feast Films in Eagle Rock: Aliens.
7. [7 p.m.] Dark Harbor at The Queen Mary.
8. [7:30 p.m.] Urban Death Tour of Terror at Zombie Joe’s Underground.
9. [7:30 p.m.] Cinema Under the Stars at the Getty Villa.
10. [8 p.m.] Art Deco Society’s Casino Moderne Night
DEAL OF THE DAY: $10 to see The Nightmare Before Christmas in 3-D at El Capitan (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar