You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday, Nov. 15, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [11:30 a.m.] The Holiday Ice Rink® at Pershing Square.
2. [2 p.m.] Ice at Downtown Santa Monica.
3. [5:30 p.m.] Food truck night at the California Heritage Museum features a big selection of tasty food trucks. FREE
4. [7 p.m.] The Moth Storytelling competition at Los Globos.
5. [7:30 p.m.] Los Angeles Ladies Arm Wreslting Fall Brawl.
6. [8 p.m.] Chamber Music & Wine at the Disney Concert Hall.
7. [8 p.m.] Glee musical director Brad Ellis breaths life into favorite Broadway show tunes at the Rockwell: Table & Stage in Los Feliz. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar
8. [various] Free admission days this Tuesday for: Los Angeles County Arboretum, South Coast Botanic Garden and Descanso Gardens. FREE
9. [various] Techweek LA continues.
10. [various] AFI Fest 2016 continues.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $6 tix to the Los Angeles International Tea Festival (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar