You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Wednesday, Nov. 16, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [11:30 a.m.] The Holiday Ice Rink® at Pershing Square.
2. [2 p.m.] Ice at Downtown Santa Monica.
3. [5 p.m.] Annual Manhattan Beach Pier Lighting and Holiday Open House. FREE
4. [6 p.m.] FLIXatFIG Free Screening of The Royal Tenenbaums. FREE
6. [6 p.m.] L.A. Louver Gallery debuts “ROLL CALL,” a show featuring 11 home-grown artists, some of which are the most influential graffiti writers and letterists in Los Angeles.
6. [7 p.m.] Liquid Intelligence Series at The Mixing Room in DTLA. FREE
7. [8 p.m.] Vicuna: Does the Right Suit Have the Power to Clinch the Presidency? at The Kirk Douglas Theater. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [9 p.m.] Escape Room LA.: The Theatre. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [various] Techweek LA continues.
10. [various] AFI Fest 2016 continues.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $29 for Deck the Halls: Holiday Concerts at The Disney Concert Hall (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar