You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Thursday, Nov. 17, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [11:30 a.m.] The Holiday Ice Rink® at Pershing Square.
2. [4:30 p.m.] Snow Los Angeles kicks off this Thursday with L.A.’s first-ever snow tubing park just for the holiday season.
3. [7 p.m.] Michelada Madness at Golden Road.
4. [8 p.m.] Comedy Store Headliner Show featuring Margaret Cho Niki Glaser, Bryan Callen, Bobby lee, Theo Von, and guests. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
5. [8 p.m.] Rebel Without a Cause with live orchestra at Walt Disney Concert Hall
6. [various] Free admission days this Thursday for: MOCA Grand & MOCA Geffen, Skirball Cultural Center, Japanese American National Museum, Long Beach Museum of Art and Pasadena Museum of California Art. FREE
7. [various] Airbnb’s Open LA Festival of Hosting Nov. 17-19
8. [various] The 12th edition of Cinema Italian Style (Nov. 17-22) showcases some of the most acclaimed Italian movies of the year in a film festival environment.
9. [various] Techweek LA continues.
10. [various] AFI Fest 2016 continues.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $29 for Deck the Halls: Holiday Concerts at The Disney Concert Hall (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar