You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in. So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Saturday, November 18, 2017. May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [9 a.m.] Trek the streets of Los Angeles from downtown L.A. to the Westside during the 12th Annual Great Los Angeles Walk. Join other Angelenos on this free tour and see the sights and walk the streets of our city.
2. [10 a.m.] Jackalope Indie Artisan Fair returns to Pasadena November 18-19. Check out over 200 handmade makers ranging in products from home décor, food and houseware, to fashion accessories and body products. FREE
3. [10 a.m.] The 32nd Annual Elves’ Faire returns to the Pasadena Waldorf School in Altadena for an afternoon of shopping, crafting, dining, and playing medieval-style contests and games.
4. [10 a.m.] The Malibu ArtWalk Festival returns for the 46th year in a row to Cross Creek. Taking place November 17-19 this annual community festival will feature local artists from the region displaying their art and guiding guests through their artistic processes.
5. [10:30 a.m.] There’s a Mike Kelley symposium at the REDCAT focusing on Kelley’s last major project titled Kandors. This event will feature noted art scholars, curators, and artists.
6. [noon] Noon to Midnight comes to Walt Disney Concert Hall in Downtown Los Angeles this Saturday for 12 hours of pop-up performances featuring L.A.’s top new-music ensembles.
7. [noon] Downtown Burbank is hosting the 2nd Annual Winter Wine Walk & Street Fair.
8. [noon] The BBQ & Beer Festival takes over Pearl’s BBQ in the Arts District for a day of music, barbecue and beer.
9. [1 p.m.] Feastown at Eastown, a new, bimonthly popup night marketplace featuring food vendors and live music, debuted in Hollywood October and now returns for two Saturdays in November with a Thanksgiving-theme. There is no cover to attend. Part of the proceeds from food purchases will go to help locals in need.
10. [6 p.m.] One of L.A.’s most magical holiday traditions, LA Zoo Lights returns November 17 through January 7 with thousands upon thousands of LED lights glowing up the zoo. Check for discounted tickets before making your purchase. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
DEAL OF THE DAY: $24 tix to Enchanted: Forest of Light at Descanso Gardens (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.