You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Friday, Nov. 4, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 a.m.] WestEdge Design Fair opening night party in Santa Monica.
2.[4 p.m.] ‘Threeplay Fridays‘ at Royce’s Arcade Warehouse.
3. [7 p.m.] Doctor Strange in 3D at El Capitan. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
4. [7:30 p.m.] After-hours screening of Blue at The Getty.
5. [7:30 p.m.] Greenbar Distillery cocktail class.
6. [7:30 p.m.] All Space Considered at the Griffith Observatory. FREE
7. [8 p.m.] Free classic movie screening at Union Station: Criss Cross. FREE
8. [various] First Fridays!
9. [various] The Pacific Theatres Winnetka will celebrate their grand re-opening by hosting FREE movies Nov. 3 to 6.
10. [various] Red Bull Sound Select: 30 Days in LA, a month-long series of events featuring concert, dance parties, movie nights and more. Tickets are still available on select days check out the line up and schedules here.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $20 tix for Disney on Ice: Worlds of Enchantment at Staples Center (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar