You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday, Nov. 8, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [4 p.m.] Election Interruption 2016 at Cinefamily. FREE
2. [5:30 p.m.] Food truck night at the California Heritage Museum features a big selection of tasty food trucks (5:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.) FREE
3. [7 & 9 p.m.] Alchemist’s Escape Room at Oddville Art Space. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
4. [7:30 p.m.] Shampoo and The Candidate double-feature at The New Beverly.
5. [8 p.m.] Hedwig and the Angry Inch at the Pantages Theatre in Hollywood. Check for discounted tickets all week before making your purchase. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
6. [8:30 p.m.] 2016 Presidential Election Results Live! at UCB Sunset.
7. [8:30 p.m.] The Super Variety Match Bonus Round! at The MET Theatre. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [8:30 p.m.] Slow Bang at the Upstairs Rooftop Bar at Ace Hotel. FREE
9. [various] Free admission days this Tuesday for: Los Angeles County Museum of Art and Autry National Center of the American West.
10. [various ] After you vote… checkout our rundown of the best food and drink specials in L.A. on election day/night 😉
DEAL OF THE DAY: $15 for tix to a Totally 80’s Back to the Future Dance Party at UCLA (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar