You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, December 14, 2015.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links to help us pay the bills (affiliate noted in parenthesis).
1. [4:00pm] Downtown Los Angeles architectural tour via DTLA Walking Tours. Lasts about two hours.
2. [6:30pm] The West LA Burrito Project (help deliver some burritos to the homeless in Santa Monica). FREE
3. [6:30pm] 8 Babies + The Smokes at Upright Citizens.
4. [7:00pm] Write Club Los Angeles at The Bootleg Theater.
5. [7:00pm] Shakespeare in the Shed at Angel City Brewing Company. FREE
6. [7:30pm] Dirty Birdie Story Hour at Three Clubs in Hollywood. DISCOUNTED
7. [8:00pm] Magic Mondays: An Exhibition of Illusion & Wonderment at The Odyssey Theater. DISCOUNTED
8. [8:00pm] Opera Meets Improv at The Groundlings Theater.
9. [8:00pm] Go see the LA Zoo Lights. DISCOUNTED
10. [9:00pm] The Goddamn Comedy Jam w/ Sarah Silverman, Bert Kreischer, Joe DeRosa, & Matt Fulchiron at
* Discounts via our affiliate partners at Goldstar.
Want to find out more stuff to do in L.A.? Make sure to sign-up for our email newsletter so you can get fun ideas sent straight to your inbox every week.