You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Sunday, December 13, 2015.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links to help us pay the bills (affiliate noted in parenthesis).
1. [10:00am] Pet Winter Wonderland at the LA Convention Center. Ends at 4:00pm. FREE
2. [10:00am] Pet photos with Santa at the Westfield Topanga. Goes till 4:00pm.
3. [10:30am] Monthly Metro Art Moves tour showcasing the diverse range of site-specific artworks that are featured within the Metro Rail system. Starts at 10:30am. FREE
4. [11:00am] The Sound of Music screens at The Hammer Museum. FREE
5. [1:00pm] Fifth Annual Studio City Winter Family Festival! 70 tons of snow and free food samples! Goes till 4:00pm. FREE
6. [2:00pm] A Retro Holiday Show at CAC Studios in Santa Monica. DISCOUNTED*
7. [2:00pm] An Art of Tea workshop held at the Natural History Museum. Lasts about 2 hours.
8. [5:00pm] Jane Austen Unscripted at The Broad Stage at Santa Monica College. DISCOUNTED*
9. [6:00pm] Downton Abbey Season 6 Premiere Screening at Ace Hotel. DISCOUNTED*
10. [9:00pm] The Room Hollywood hosts its 25th annual Sinatra Party (Frank would’ve been 100 this year!).
* Discounts via our affiliate partners at Goldstar.
Want to find out more stuff to do in L.A.? Make sure to sign-up for our email newsletter so you can get fun ideas sent straight to your inbox every week.