You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Wednesday, December 16, 2015.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links to help us pay the bills (affiliate noted in parenthesis).
1. [10:00am] Seinfeld: The Apartment, a pop-up exhibition in WeHo. Open till 7:00pm. FREE
2. [12:15pm] Lunch time yoga in Grand Park. FREE
3. [2:00pm] Venice Canals Holiday Lights Tour. Lasts about 3.5 hours.
4. [7:00pm] Women Empowered Holiday Mixer + Donation Drive. FREE
5. [7:30pm] The Ardennes: Film Screening & Belgian Beer Reception at the Aero Theatre. DISCOUNTED
6. [8:00pm] Guys and Dolls at the Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts. DISCOUNTED
7. [8:00pm] True Romance live read at the The Theater at Ace Hotel.
8. [8:00pm] So You Think You Can Dance Tour at Microsoft Theater. DISCOUNTED
9. [8:00pm] Super Serious Comedy Show at the Lyric Theater.
10. [10:00pm] Superpunk Sketch Comedy at M.I.’s Westside Comedy Theater.
* Discounts via our affiliate partners at Goldstar.
Want to find out more stuff to do in L.A.? Make sure to sign-up for our email newsletter so you can get fun ideas sent straight to your inbox every week.