You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Wednesday, December 23, 2015.
May it lead you to adventure!
[RELATED: The Best Way to Find Discount Events in Los Angeles]
1. [10:00am] Take a Heart of Hollywood Tour with Free Tour LA. Lasts about 2.5 hours. FREE
2. [10:00am] CHILL at the Queen Mary. Runs all day/night, closes at 10:00pm.
3. [11:00am] Winter Fest OC. Fair closes at 10:00pm tonight.
4. [12:15pm] Take a Labyrinth Walk at the Peace Awareness Gardens. Visitors may still until 4:00pm. FREE
5. [2:00pm] Venice Canals Holiday Walking Tour presented by Vintage Venice. DISCOUNTED (while supplies last)
6. [3:00pm] Enjoy outdoor ice skating at LA Kings Holiday Ice Rink.
7. [5:00pm] Go see Lights on Display in Sherman Oaks. Ends around 10:00pm. FREE
8. [8:30pm] Throwing Darts at the Ace Hotel.
9. [9:00pm] Escape Room LA: The Theater. DISCOUNTED (while supplies last)
10. [9:30pm] The Other Holidays Holiday Show at UCB Franklin.
* Discounts via our affiliate partners at Goldstar.
Want to find out more stuff to do in L.A.? Make sure to sign-up for our email newsletter so you can get fun ideas sent straight to your inbox every week.