You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Thursday, December 24, 2015.
May it lead you to adventure!
[RELATED: The Best Way to Find Discount Events in Los Angeles]
1. [10:00am] CHILL at the Queen Mary. Runs all day/night, closes at 10:00pm.
2. [11:00am] Winter Fest OC. Fair closes at 10:00pm tonight.
3. [3:00pm] The LA County Holiday Celebration at the Music Center. Doors open at 2:30pm, but line is expected to form well before that! FREE
4. [3:00pm] Enjoy outdoor ice skating at LA Kings Holiday Ice Rink.
5. [3:00pm] Go see Lights on Display in Sherman Oaks. Ends around 10:00pm. FREE
6. [4:00pm] Christmas Eve in Burbank at the Colony Theater. FREE
7. [4:30pm] On Christmas Eve a Magical Christmas Caroling Truck will roam the streets of North Hollywood. Runs until 11:00pm. FREE
8. [7:00pm] Fidler on the Roof annual sing-along in at Temple Beth Israel in Claremont.
9. [9:00pm] MatzoBall, a Jewish singles party at the Room Hollywood.
10. [9:30pm] Festival of Lights at Sound Nightclub.
Want to find out more stuff to do in L.A.? Make sure to sign-up for our email newsletter so you can get fun ideas sent straight to your inbox every week.