You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Friday, December 25, 2015.
May it lead you to adventure!
[RELATED: The Best Way to Find Discount Events in Los Angeles]
1. [10:00am] Ice skating in Santa Monica. Closes at midnight on Christmas.
2. [1:00pm] 36th Annual Free Christmas Day Feast at the Laugh Factory. There are separate entry times at 1:00pm, 3:00pm, 5:00pm, and 7:00pm Availability on first come, first serve basis. FREE
3. [1:00pm] Christmas themed fun at the Bunny Museum.
4. [2:00pm] Winter Fest OC. Fair closes at 11:00pm tonight.
5. [5:00pm] Take a walk to see the holiday lights on the Venice Canals (starting around sunset). FREE
6. [5:00pm] Go see Lights on Display in Sherman Oaks. Ends around 10:00pm (starting around sunset). FREE
7. [5:00pm] Use this map to go hunting for Christmas lights in the San Gabriel Valley. FREE
8. [5:00pm] CHILL at the Queen Mary. Runs all day/night, closes at 10:00pm.
9. [7:30pm] Go see the Lakers take on the Clippers at Staples Center. Re-sale tickets available via Ticketmaster.
10. [10:00pm] Christmas Night Reggae Bash at Los Globos. FREE
Want to find out more stuff to do in L.A.? Make sure to sign-up for our email newsletter so you can get fun ideas sent straight to your inbox every week.