You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Saturday, December 26, 2015.
May it lead you to adventure!
1. [8:30pm] Pop-up curling lessons at Hollywood Curling
2. [10:00am] CHILL at the Queen Mary. Runs all day/night, closes at 10:00pm.
3. [11:00am] Winter Fest OC. Fair closes at 11:00pm tonight.
4. [12:00pm] Opening Day at Santa Anita Park
5. [5:00pm] Holiday Lights at the Getty Museum. FREE
6. [5:00pm] Take a walk to see the holiday lights on the Venice Canals (starting around sunset).FREE
7. [5:00pm] Go see Lights on Display in Sherman Oaks. Ends around 10:00pm (starting around sunset). FREE
8. [9:00pm] Dance Yourself Clean at The Satellite. Free if you show up before 10:00pm, and $5 cover thereafter. FREE
9. [9:00pm] Murs performs at the Fonda Theater
10. [VARIOUS TIMES] Doc Holiday Film Series at Arena Cinema
Want to find out more stuff to do in L.A.? Make sure to sign-up for our email newsletter so you can get fun ideas sent straight to your inbox every week.