You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, December 28, 2015.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links to help us pay the bills. Affiliate noted at bottom of post.
1. [10:00am] CHILL at the Queen Mary. Runs all day/night, closes at 10:00pm.
2. [11:00am] Winter Fest OC. Fair closes at 10:00pm tonight.
3. [3:00pm] Free entry at LACMA after 3:00pm for LA County residents with valid ID. Museum closes at 5:00pm today. FREE
4. [5:00pm] Go see Lights on Display in Sherman Oaks. Ends around 10:00pm (starting around sunset). FREE
5. [5:00pm] Type-in, a typewriter aficionado meet-up at The Last Bookstore (they’ll display type writers owned by Orson Welles and Ray Bradbury). FREE.
6. [7:30pm] The Velvet Tom Cabaret Hour, a musical comedy & burlesque at Three Clubs in Hollywood. Doors open at 7:00pm. DISCOUNTED*
7. [7:30pm] Sacred Tones meditation class at the Peace Awareness Labyrinth. FREE
8. [8:00pm] Public ping pong tournament at SPiN Standard. Doors open at 7:00pm.
9. [9:00pm] Kibitz Room monthly free comedy show. FREE
10. [VARIOUS TIMES] Doc Holiday Film Series at Arena Cinema.
* Discounts via our affiliate partners at Goldstar.
Want to find out more stuff to do in L.A.? Make sure to sign-up for our email newsletter so you can get fun ideas sent straight to your inbox every week.